I am currently a postdoctoral researcher in the Computer Vision lab at Michigan State University. I received the Ph. D. degree in Computer Science from Sichuan University in 2018.
My research interests span the areas of joint analysis of 2D face images and 3D shapes, including 3D face modeling, 2D&3D face alignment, and 2D&3D face recognition. As a Ph. D. student (since 2014), I have accumulated a good background in research field of pattern recognition and machine learning, and developed a solid research foundation that help to ensure my research.
- One paper was accepted in CVPR 2019, Long Beach, CA, USA. [Feb. 2019]
- One paper was accepted by PAMI. [Nov. 2018]
- I received the ACM 2018 (Chengdu) Doctoral Dissertation Award. [Jul. 2018]
- One paper was accepted in CVPR 2018, Salt Lake City, USA. [Feb. 2018]
- One paper was accepted in ICPR 2018, Beijing, China. [Apr. 2018]
- One paper was accepted in FG 2018 Workshop ‘Dense 3D Reconstruction of 2D Face Images in the Wild’, Xi’an , China. [Feb. 2018]
- Multi-Dim Face Database was released. [Sept. 2017]
- Cascaded 2D/3D Shape Regression Face Alignment Binary Code was released. [Sept. 2017]
- One paper was accepted in IJCB 2017, Denver, USA. [Jun. 2017]
- One paper was accepted in ECCV 2016 as spotlight presentation, Amsterdam, Netherlands. [Jul. 2016]